Monday, July 21, 2014

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is a big day!  Tomorrow we transfer our embryo.  In other words...I'm getting "knocked up" tomorrow (hopefully). 

I'm so excited, as is Doug, of course!  I'm not as worried as I would expect to be.  Eager to get it over with.  Anxious for the waiting to be over.  Like a kid waiting for Christmas, I can't seem to think about much else.  It was nice when we went on our vacation to Alaska, because I was nice and distracted.  But now I'm just hanging out at home with Nora, and I think about it a lot! 

I've been on Progesterone for 4 days now.  It's a little rougher than I remember.  Maybe the estrogen patches are making me more sensitive?  The first one we definitely didn't do in the right spot.  My butt was SORE for a while.  It still is a bit.  It felt like someone punched me hard right in the ol' gluteus maximus.  We figured out the placement for the subsequent injections, which have been much more bearable.  Doug really does a great job with these injections.  I could see him in the medical field if he ever wanted.

Well, I'll let you know how it goes!  Prayers appreciated.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment