Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baseline Ultrasound

Yesterday I had my baseline ultrasound.  They wanted to make sure everything was suppressed.  They had trouble finding my ovaries.  Probably because my ovaries are jerks and are in the wrong place because of my endometriosis.  And they didn't have any eggs in them, which is a good thing.  If I ovulate, it could disrupt the whole process.  They don't have to worry about my left side producing anything, cause it's a major jerk, but they had to check.  So it was a pretty uncomfortable ultrasound.  I was sore for the rest of the day.  But nothing terrible.

I have had acupuncture every day this week.  Normally, I enjoy acupuncture.  But now it is difficult to schedule because I have to make sure I have someone to watch Nora.  And having it days in a row is not as enjoyable as having it spaced out more.  Still, it is supposed to help, and everything went smoothly with our first IVF, so I just want to keep it pretty much the same. 

I hope this post was not as boring to read as it was to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment