Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Results Are In...

Well, it's been 2 1/2 years of waiting, praying, doctors, what-ifs, and heartache.  After all this time, we finally have good news!
Yup, that's right!  We're having a baby!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and support during this time.  It hasn't been easy, but it is definitely worth it.  We are so blessed to be a part of one of God's miracles!

We were really lucky and only had to do one round of IVF.  They put in one embryo, so we will have a singleton, which is fine by me!  I would be so happy to have twins, but I'm sure it is quite the undertaking.

I am still taking my Estrogen and Progesterone, so I don't quite feel "normal" yet, but it's so worth it!  I'll do whatever it takes to keep this baby healthy!  So thank you for your continued prayer for our growing baby.  Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! SOO Happy for you guys!

    p.s. I have to take progesterone too (fun stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!! What a wonderful new chapter. I can't wait to squish this babies little face.

    ReplyDelete